Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Kidding is Attracive...

I am on holiday and have got my beneficiary to stand in as I have vowed to bid the social network adieu. Although I am technically not indulging in cyber civilization, I am still writing, inspired by fresh air and blistering sunburn… Attractive. I know.
The brothers and I hit the beach this morning. The waves on our beach were dangerous. Explosions of water shot at me. The side wash sucked me in. It thrust me around, dunked me and had me swallow so much salty water. It was a circus. I managed to catch a wave out but the brothers and I decided to walk to the next beach in hope of a more gentle splashing sensation… I think their real motivation behind the new beach was that there was simply no talent for them within our current location.
It is sad to say but we actually counted every step we took to the new beach. The heated total of 1 132 steps had us run into the new set of waves. I was having problems with my costume so I decided to stay shallow. I turned to check if I was between the two poles but as I turned; a giant wave knocked me over. My hair mopped my face and as soon as I found my feet on the ground, I pushed myself up.  
Whilst clearing the water from my eyes I found myself staring straight into the most beautiful smile… Confidence just steamed off this early twenties smiling male. He asked me if I was ok… I just smiled and stepped away deeper into the ocean. I turned around to see him still looking at me. Then he broke our stare and picked up a little kid. He started playing with this young specimen, well aware that I was watching, he lifted him up on his shoulders and protected him from the waves. Laughter just bombed from the little ball of charisma.
I am not dating for another two years so instead of pursuing a flirt I just tackled one of my brothers and thought… I am not sure why, but if males are good with children, it makes them at least 10% more attractive. A female finds comfort in that. A gentle nature is what provides security to children and possibly, for a female, it provides futuristic hope…

No comments:

Post a Comment