It's.... The... Weekend... BABY!Yesterday, I tuned into my autopilot Thursday evening 10-rating-line-up.
The evening started in a rush. After dinner with my parents, I went to the cupboard and saw chocolate-ice-cream-syrup. I informed my parents of my discovery and and there was a mutual symbiotic decision that an investment in the creaming of ice is a necessity. With ten minutes to spare before my worship practice, I dashed to Checkers, dived into the freezer, lost myself in the diversity of flavors... Oh, I could not decide. I compromised with my thoughts and decided on a triple threat of vanilla, chocolate and caramel.
Three minutes before I have to be at practice. I shot to the till point and I helped the man in front of me de-clutter his trolly. Paid. My turn. Paid. The 10 meter sprint to the car was emeritus. Dropped the ice cream and then did my victory jog to the church. Time for worship.
Swell:)
Got home just in time for melted ice cream and Boer Soek n Vrou (I managed to even put the almost milkshake in the freezer)... And that, grand people, is what I will be basing my blog on today.
The Bachelor is entertaining but there is only one man that the series focusses on. To all my regular blog readers from the UK, USA, Bulgaria and Singapore, In South Africa, we focus on five farmers looking for their wives. Last night the one farmer left the series because after processing through the girls of the country; he decided he does not have time 'for this nonsense' and went back to his cows.
When he left, he had raised the hopes of two lovely ladies and ended off by down-right calling them insignificant and a waste of time. The thing that upset me most was that he was incapable of seeing them as individuals. He was more looking to employ an edible substance and when he found that cannibalism was frowned upon, he sent them away to the gallows.
Comrades, I am talking to the males here, have you ever considered what you want from a woman? Here I am asking you to actually think about the personality traits that you could be spending the rest of your life with. Do you ever think of that when you see a girl? Is your first reaction about how she could be of value in a materialistic of physical way?
Our minds need transforming to consistency and loving. Masturbation and pornography is the result for a quick fix for lust and temptation. A friend of mine, the ever gentleman i took to my matric dance, left me with the words that still stain my mind: If we can't fight for relationships when we are young, how are we going to fight for a marriage? The mosquito will hit the skin at some point. You need to be searching for that person that won't suck the marrow from demanding situations or make you feel incredibly uncomfortable or inferior in confrontational issues. If you found that person- fight for them. Do not turn to hurting them or yourself as the alternative.
I never thought I would get so much out of 30 seconds of the show:)
CSI followed with another bowel of now Ice Cream and then bed. The caramel tasted the best out of the three flavors:)
What flavor are you looking for? Make sure that moment on the lips is worth the life time... Well you know where:)
No comments:
Post a Comment